Friday, November 13, 2009

Lettuce and Cauliflower


Cut 3 vague form. Run stitch an inch at the bottom. Gather.


See how they look together, edit the cut if needed.



Cut 3 smaller form, pin together. Sew following the piece on top 'till 3/4 up.
Cut a rectangle, square or circle (I used a leftover) And push it inside.



Sew at some corners, so that you don't see any edges from the top.



Should look like this. Stuff



Attach the biggest leaves to see where you place them.



Sew them on with an overcast stitch.



Cut a circle, Blanket stitch it to the bottom so we don't see any stuffing.



Voilà!

Cauliflower



Cut a circle in a round fabric


Run Stitch all around, don't gather too much


Sew some point loosely, then pull.


Having cut similar leaves then the lettuce, Sew them together the same way.


Here's my fluffy Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 yr old mommy of two little pixies, sharing my life with my best friend. We live in La Belle Province, French is our first language. In the middle of nursing and caring for a toddler's need, I sew, draw, paint, and take pictures to tell. We also struggle to live an healthy life, apparently surrounded by people that doesn't care much, and we're on budget, too!